Our 7x5 Maidstone Shed has been designed and manufactured with simplicity in mind, featuring the ever-so-popular apex roof. An apex roof has two slopes that meet right down the middle, along the length of the outdoor building. Our Maidstone Shed is suitable for an array of purposes, although small, it provides the perfect storage solution for garden equipment and children’s outdoor play toys.
We understand one of the key concerns with garden sheds is that they remain in good quality for years to come and are protected from harsh weather conditions, that’s why at Ace Sheds we manufacture all of our garden buildings using 100% pressure treated quality timber. Our treated timber ensures your garden shed is protected from rot & decay to remain looking as good as new for years to come.
The added benefit of our Maidstone Shed is that it features a high-quality polyester green mineral felt, which is already installed on the shed roof. The shed roof has the most exposure to weathering and is likely to see damage much sooner than the front or side of your shed. However, with your quality felt already installed you can be rest assured your storage building is protected whatever the weather.
CUSTOMISE YOUR SHED
- 2.1 x 1.5 Metric
- All Timber 100% Pressure Treated
- 12mm T&G Swedish Redwood shiplap
- T & G Roof & Floor Included
- 47x35 eased edge treated framework
- High Quality polyester Green Mineral Felt
- Galvanised door furniture
- Free delivery & installation*
- Diagonal supports
- Stainless nails
- No Window
- Optimising Valuable Space in Any Garden
Sheds in Maidstone Local Information
Maidstone is a historical town located in Kent, the South East of England. The county town of Kent is steeped in culture and history, from museums and galleries to Leeds Castle, ‘the loveliest castle in the world’, there is plenty of culture and history for Maidstone residents and tourists alike to immerse themselves in.
As well as plenty of culture and tradition, there is also an abundance of shopping and restaurants to enjoy. The popular Fremlin Walk is a particular highlight of the town centre; it features a number of high-street stores including Zara, House of Fraser, The Body Shop and Topshop to name a few.
There are also a number of outdoor activities to enjoy in and around the town; including a variety of cycling and walking routes along the North Downs and Pilgrims Way, the Kentish Lady River Cruises and an array of sport and leisure centres, including Mote Park Water Park and Go Ape at Leeds Castle.
Our show-site is located just a few miles away from Maidstone in Bethersden near Ashford. What’s great about this site is that Maidstone residents are able to pop down on most days of the week to see our outdoor buildings in the flesh.
What’s even better, we offer FREE delivery & installation to all villages and towns around Maidstone. Delivery and installation are added to your purchase at checkout. We hope to deliver your garden shed within 4-6 weeks of order and we’ll even install it for you too. If the day of delivery isn’t convenient for installation, we can arrange a more suitable time for you.
If our 7x5 Maidstone Shed isn’t for you, we have a range of other sheds available from:
If you would like more information about our range of products and service, please get in touch online or contact us on 01233 822042.
- Our best selling, single door, wooden shed is perfect for those wanting versatility and easy storage for garden tools and equipment.
- The Apex garden shed is made from high quality, pressure treated Swedish Red Wood Tongue and Groove Shiplap cladding and quality eased edge 47x35 pressure treated framework.
- This building has been fully pressure treated with an addition of a built-in water repellent.
- 2.1m x 1.5m Metric.
- Standard 12mm T & G Shiplap
- 47mm x 35mm Planed treated framing throughout
- Eaves Height 1850mm including floor
- Ridge Height 2200mm including floor
- Eaves Height 1750mm excluding floor
- Ridge Height 2100mm excluding floor
- Diagonal Bracing
- 27'' door as standard
- Bigger Roof supports and trusses for larger sizes
- 100% pressure treated timber throughout using Tanalith extra e with built in water repellent
- 12mm Finished swedish redwood T & G Shiplap
- 47mm x 35mm Treated Eased Edge Framework
- Pressure treated T & G Roof and Floor
- Polyester Green Mineral Felt
- 3x2 roof purlins
- Front roof overhang
- Galvanised door furniture
- Stainless nails used in construction
- Shed frame screwed not nailed
Enter your postcode to see if you qualify for free delivery.