Filter by Price
We are proud to offer a large selection of quality garden sheds to suit any outdoor area. Made from the finest, Swedish slow grown timber, our garden sheds and buildings are manufactured in the UK by our talented team of craftsmen.
With timber that has undergone pressure treatment, you can have peace of mind knowing your garden shed is protected from the unpredictable British weather - say goodbye to rot, decay and fungal attack!
Our premium quality garden sheds for sale are manufactured with robustness & durability in mind. Using high quality timber, toughened glass, galvanised door furniture, tongue and groove cladding and premium mineral roof felt, you can be sure that you have a garden shed designed to stand the test of time.
With an abundance of garden shed shapes and sizes, as well as a handy customisation tool, the nature of our garden buildings mean they can be customised to meet your exact requirements, specifications and budget.
Whether it means opting for an apex shed, pent shed, potting shed, corner shed or anything in between, you can alter your garden shed from our selection of pre-designed sheds or start completely from scratch if you wish.
If you’re based in the South East you can benefit from free delivery* and installation (as a standard addition), check if you’re eligible for free delivery by visiting our delivery information page.
Make the most of your space with our premium quality garden sheds for sale in Kent, London & Essex
We take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our garden buildings. We recognise garden sheds are no longer simply used for storage solutions and need to be versatile. Whether it be a garden gym, home office, relaxing haven or a DIY workshop, our sheds are built using durable and hard-wearing timber which has undergone a rigorous pressure treatment process to prevent the attack of rot, decay and insects. Our garden sheds aren’t just for a summer, they are for a lifetime.
As standard, the cladding and flooring of our garden sheds are manufactured from 12mm tongue and groove Swedish Redwood timber which is renowned for its premium quality properties. You can expect your shed to come with durable polyester green mineral roof felt, which can be upgraded to heavy-duty felt, onduline felt or rubber roofing to enhance its robustness. Your garden shed will also feature galvanised door furniture which is corrosion-resistant, guaranteed to stand the test of time.
In terms of types of garden sheds, we have a range to choose from:
- Apex Sheds: Apex sheds are defined by their roof style which features two sloping sides which meet in the centre at a point. Apex is one of the most traditional and common types of garden shed.
- Corner Sheds: Corner sheds are designed to occupy the corner of an outdoor space enabling you to maximise all the space you have available outside.
- Overlap Sheds: Overlap sheds are distinguished by their cladding which are built by successively overlapping horizontal wooden panels.
- Pent Sheds: Pent sheds are arguably more modern and contemporary looking than an apex shed with one sloping side to ensure rainwater runs off.
- Reverse Sheds: Similar to that of a standard pent & apex shed, reverse sheds sloping roofs are in reverse.
- Shiplap Sheds: Shiplap sheds have recesses cut into the edge of the wood allowing them to overlap.
Customise your garden building
No two gardens are the same, so why should your shed be? We offer a unique customisation service that cannot be found elsewhere on the market allowing you to alter any aspect of your garden shed, no matter how big or small.
- cladding and framing thickness
- felt material, door style
- the positioning of your shed windows & doors
- security features e.g. Neulock pad bolt, solid brass padlock, squire combi CP50 padlock
- optional extras e.g. paint, integral log store, solar panel kit
If you’re still unable to find the right design for your outdoor space, we take real pleasure in crafting timber buildings from scratch. With a simple sketch from you and a list of requirements and specifications, we can work closely with you to build a one-of-a-kind bespoke shed.
Why choose Ace Sheds, your trusted garden shed manufacturer?
Garden sheds are the ideal solution if you’re looking for additional space outside of the home. Whether it is for bikes, outdoor equipment or potting plants - we offer a range of small and large garden sheds for all your needs.
Designed over 3 decades by our very own team, our range of products has become extremely popular all over the South East, and it is no surprise that our customers keep coming back to our Excellent Trustpilot rated service.
As a dedicated garden shed supplier, we are:
✔️ TrustPilot Certified
✔️ Made in Britain
✔️ SMAS Members
✔️ PEFC Certified
Being an Ace Sheds’ customer, you are guaranteed more than just great service - we promise to provide you with a long-lasting garden shed that will maintain its attractive look for many years after your purchase.
Our premium quality garden sheds are delivered and installed for free to locations around the South East and surrounding regions, including London, Brighton, Essex, Portsmouth, Southampton, Hampshire, Sussex, Surrey, and Kent.